Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information That We Collect And The Way We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, address, email address or phone number. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Your Choices and Opting Out
You may "opt out" of receiving some interest-based advertisements by following the instructions You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies. You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here. Or to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please Note: (An "opt-out cookie" will be placed on your computer indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. If you delete cookies on your computer, you will need to opt-out again.) Opting out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the links above does not mean you will no longer see digital advertisements from Hodgson Consulting & Solutions or our ad management partners; rather, opting out means that most of the digital advertisements that you do see will not be based on your particular interests. In addition, certain data collection tools on the Service (including cookies) still may collect information about your use of the Service, such as for analytics and fraud prevention.
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser's user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many digital service operators, do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.