Network Vulnerability Audit
A Network Vulnerability Audit is an intensive diagnostic and planning service designed to check the critical components of your computer network for security, reliability, and performance. To make sure your network is running at peak performance and protected from data loss, downtime, viruses, and security breaches, this audit should be performed at least once a quarter if you are not having your network regularly monitored and maintained.
By evaluating your network and your future business goals and objectives we can ensure that one of your most valuable business tools, your network and the information it holds, is performing at peak efficiency and safety. One of our trained engineers will perform this audit, and then alert you to any potential problems they discover. We will then advise you on your options for remedying the situation.
This No Obligation Network Vulnerability Audit will:
- Diagnose any computer network problem you are experiencing.
- Check your network’s security against hacker attacks and viruses.
- Scan and detect spyware.
- Check your network backup system to make sure it is working properly.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Request your No Obligation Network Vulnerability Audit Today!