Inside Sales Representative
The Sales Representative position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Sales Representative is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products. Developing consistent new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sale opportunities
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
- Receive requests for service and products details from prospects and provide timely responses
- Achieves and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and clients and work to give them the best possible service
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Properly enter all sales leads and prospects into CRM in a timely manner
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
- Communicate and report sales forecasts to the Outside Sales Team
- 2 + years of sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
- 1+ years of experience prospecting and generating leads through cold calling
- Track record of success in the development of client relationships
- Proficient with general office applications as well as typing skills and accurate data entry
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Self-Motivated, high energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Excellent skills in preparing written communications and materials
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance and have access to reliable transportation.
- Must maintain quota levels.